Monday, October 30, 2006

I am a Hockey God...

Let's call a spade a spade folks, I am clearly a hockey god.

After correctly predicting the demise of Hitchcock a few weeks ago, I am now going to re-visit my pre-season predictions for the Leafs performance in October:

Prediction: A bunch of home games, but very tough opponents: 6W-7L (yes, I know that there are overtime games, etc, but count them for what they are, a win or a loss).


After tonights victory over Atlanta, the Buds are indeed 6W-4L-3OTL, or as I stated in my prediction, 6W and 7L. You can call me The Mad Hockey Kreskin from now on, thank you very much. Let me go out on a limb now, while i have the hot hand and predict that Don Cherry will be wearing a loud suit this Saturday, Brett Favre will come into Buffalo this Sunday and win, and Nik Antropov will get injured in the next 30 games. Oh, and a big ball of fire will come up tomorrow in the east. And Bobby Clarke will still be an ass. Wheh! I just blacked out there for a second, what happened?


Hey, even a stopped clock is right twice a day!

2 comments:

Wardo said...

Can you tell me what I'll be eating for lunch tomorrow? This is something I usually stress about every day until I end up getting the special at Subway.

But - I just can't do it anymore. There must be something else out there for me to eat.

Help me Mad Hockey Blogger - you're my only hope!

The Mad Hockey Blogger said...

As Mark Twain said: "Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside".

I say go for the three beer lunch with a hot beef injection (street meat). You'll be so sleepy in the afternoon that the last thing you'll be worrying about will be what to eat.

Post a Comment