Monday, February 02, 2009

So, is this thing on?

Yeah, uh, took a two year hiatus from posting regularly. So, um, hey, what's new? The good news is that over the coming days I am going to try to start posting again. The bad news is that I am going to start posting again.

Here's a little taste of what to expect:

For now, if you are looking for literally* thousands of posts, articles and Leafs related 'stuff', we'd recommend heading on over to the excellent Pension Plan Puppets ^. Like that guy with the telephoto lense at the beach, we lurk there daily.

* not literally


Anthony Woods said...

Paul Hendrick literally gives me gas. Who thought that guy should be on TV for the biggest hockey market in North America? At least he has a great nickname...........

The Mad Hockey Blogger said...

I know someone 'in the biz' wrt Toronto TV Sports guys and he shakes his head everytime the subject of 'Henny' comes up. He says Henny's a nice guy, but that he has no hockey knowledge and no head for the game.

Anonymous said...

Hendrick is a waste of television space. I've posted twice about him in the past.


The Mad Hockey Blogger said...

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Added you to the sidebar, great stuff!

Mike said...

My name is Mike and I run Just curious if you would like to swap links.

Let me know in a quick comment on my site or email me: nhlsnipers at gmail.

If so, send me the link you want listed.


dizi izle said...

thank you

Post a Comment